Saturday, June 7, 2008

Tagged by my high school bud, Evonne.

My friend Jane asked if I was okay since I haven't posted in over a month. I am alive and well (at least physically but not so much on the mentally side). So, for an easy post, here is some more stuff about me...just in case you haven't had enough...

Thanks, Evonne for the tag!

Here's what you do:
Link to the person who tagged you,
Post the rules on your blog,
Answer the questions about yourself,
Tag five people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs,
Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog,
Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was living in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. I was dating a guy named Ken, who was the kinda guy I swore I would never date... and he knew it. I was working in an Emergency Department in Birmingham, Alabama. I was also driving my first car, beloved Levar, a black Acura Integra.

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Almonds
2. Sharon's Coconut Sorbet
3. Rosemary and Olive Oil Triscuts
4. Azuki (Japanese red bean)ice cream
5. Shrimp Flavored Chips


Five things on my to-do list today:
1. Pick up my new loveseat from Big Lots... yes, Big Lots. (I got the floor model for $130 off!)
2. Give the girls a bath.
3. Clean and organize the living room.
4. Catch up on friends' blogs and my blog.
5. Veg.

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Go to medical school.
2. Build an energy sustainable house in Yellow Springs, OH. (Maybe an entire village of them!)
3. Take my entire family to Japan to visit relatives.
4. Set up my family and good friends for life.
5. Go on a humanitarian mission for my church (with Jeff of course).

Five jobs I've had:
1. Huddle House waitress
2. Bookkeeper/Office Manager for a lumber brokerage firm.
3. Assistant to Dr. Palmer (and ER doc)
4. Cardiovascular Disease research assistant at a university.
5. Lead Consultant for a health and wellness screening company.

Five of my bad habits:
Hmm, can I narrow it down to five??

1. Wasting vast amounts of time on the internet!!
2. Almost always being late.
3. Reading about exercise and not doing it.
4. Ignoring dirty dishes.
5. Trying too hard to fix everyone's problems.

Five places I have lived:
1. Tokyo, Japan
2. Great Falls, Montana
3. Piedmont, Alabama
4. Marlboro, VT
5. Dayton, OH

Five people I want to get to know better (yes, this means you are tagged!)
1. Ilona D.
2. Jennifer K.
3. Jane S.
4. Laura H.K.
5. Fauna S.

2 comments:

Evonne said...

Thank you, thank you for playing along! And I even learned something new about you. I didn't know you'd lived in Tokyo or Montana! What kind of friend am I?

The Mrs. said...

Melody,
I loved that Veg was on your to do list! It was on mine today too! I really needed a break today. Its been great, and I'm making a fun part of it reading your blog! Love you!