Thursday, August 30, 2007

Before and After



You didn't think I would put an after picture of me, did you? (notice the moving boxes in the background ;))
Yes, the huge pregnant lady is in the process of deflating. Reili Hana Kingsley was born August 14th at 11:24am by c-section. I bet the doc that she would be 8.5 lbs and he guessed 7 lbs and 11 oz. She was 7 lbs and 10 oz. It was a much less traumatic experience than the emergency c-section I had with Maya. We were so happy that she was finally here. She is healthy and doing well.
(to see pictures of Reili, click the link to the right under Baby pics...)

4 comments:

Tom and Jane Schell said...

Yeah!! I have been waiting for your post. Don't worry, you'll be back in shape again. Your hair has really gotten long, Melody. What cute pictures! I am so excited for you guys. How does it feel to be the mother of 2?

Deena said...

Oh she so cute! We had such a good time with Maya the other day. Thanks for letting her play with us.

tessa said...

I love belly shots. I never want them but after the fact they are so fun. Enjoy and remember to take it easy, superwoman.

Wayne said...

We kept checking the blog once or twice a day since the first email went out that you had Reili. I'm sure everyone has been anxious to find out more, like us. Looks like everyone is settling in well. Congrats and best of luck with the new addition.
Wayne, Fauna, Ian and Cali